- Competitive salary and benefits package based on qualifications and experience. (6k-10K)
- Social insurance and housing fund.
- Housing stipend and Transportation to and from school.
- School provided lunch (Dinner for those serving evening duty) on work days.
- Opportunities for advancement and professional growth.
- All Chinese National Holidays, annual leave and summer and winter vacation.
- Various employee benefits.
——Bilingual Math/Physics Teachers
——Bilingual Chemistry Teachers
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Education or relevant content area from an accredited university.
- At least two years teaching experience (post-teaching certificate award date).
- International teaching experience.
- Efficient time-management.
- Effective identification and resolution of problems.
- Effective communication skills.
- Self-starters who possess the ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural, team-setting.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Recent graduates with high potential will be considered.
- Successful candidates must demonstrate the ability to provide excellent instruction and classroom management.
- Contribute to the development of the school and our students.
- Conduct engaging, standards-based, lessons that address language and learning needs.
- Incorporate ICT into lessons.
- Demonstrate good classroom management skills.
- Provide differentiated instruction to support both accelerated and struggling learners.
- Contribute to the development of a standards-based curriculum that addresses 21st Century Skills and Social and Emotional Learning.
- Interact with all members of our learning community in a professional and respectful manner.
- Contribute to and participate in Student Life and Extra-curricular programs and activities.
- Adhere to CCIS rules and guidelines and to all relevance Chinese national laws.
- Cultivate the unique, individual, qualities of our students in order to develop the skills, interests, and aptitudes for life-long learning.
- Model and teach with personal and professional integrity, self-responsibility, self-awareness, empathy, and compassion.
Interested parties, please send your resume and other relevant information to the school HR department’s email: email@example.com
(Please name the document as name + position applied).